Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the website buymystuff.co.uk eshop and your relationship with C&G Electronic Services when using the buymystuff.co.uk eshop. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not register for or use the buymystuff.co.uk eshop. Please note that to purchase items from the buymystuff.co.uk eshop you are required to register as an authorised user.
1.Use of eshop Welcome to the buymystuff.co.uk eshop which is provided free of charge for your personal use, subject to these terms and conditions. By using the buymystuff.co.uk eshop you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Registration To register with the buymystuff.co.uk eshop you must be eighteen years of age or over. You need to ensure that the details you provide on registration are correct and complete. If there are any changes to the information you provided on your registration you need to update your personal details when they change.
3. Password and Security When you register to use the buymystuff.co.uk eshop you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential. You will be responsible for all orders that are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us at email@example.com or 0141 416 0211.
4. Communications You agree that email and other electronic communications between us satisfy any legal requirement and that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Formation of the contract
5.1 Any contract for purchases made through the buymystuff.co.uk eshop will be with :
C&G Electronic Services
Unit 14 New Albion Industrial Estate
Tel: 0141 416 0211 (Mon - Fri 11am - 6pm)
5.2 We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between you and us.
6. Price and Payment terms
6.1 The price payable for goods that you order are as set out in the order processing process. This is confirmed in your order confirmation email.
6.2 You will be required to pay extra for delivery. Our delivery charges and delivery locations are displayed during the order processing process of the buymystuff.co.uk eshop.
6.3 Payment of the whole of the price for the goods ordered (including delivery) is required prior to delivery. Payment methods accepted are Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Delta, Connect, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Style, American Express
6.4 All credit / debit card payments are processed securely by SagePay. SagePay's details can be found at this link:
7.1 We will deliver the goods by post to the address you give us for delivery on your registration form.
7.2 Delivery will be made as soon as possible using the method you selected during the ordering process.
7.3 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once the goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
8. Customs charges If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU you will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the goods are destined. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that we have no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. We recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your overseas order.
9. Cancellation of the contract by us
9.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us in the event of:
9.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
9.1.2 we cannot not deliver to your country
9.1.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
9.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will refund you in full using the method by which you paid or your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
10. Cancellation of the contract by you
10.1 You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
10.2 You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are computer software out of the sealed wrapping.
10.3 To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing at the address above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10.4 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then unless, under clause 10.2 you do not have a right to cancel, you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
10.5 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any monies paid will be refunded in the same manner that you paid provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount refunded to you.
11.1 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing by email at email@example.com with 48 hours of the delivery of the goods in question.
11.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 10 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
11.3 If you notify a problem to us under this clause, our only obligation will be, at your option:
11.3.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery
11.3.2 to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective
11.3.4 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods
11.4 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 11.3.4 above.
11.5 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
11.6 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
12. Notices Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our email address or postal address and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
13. Events beyond our control We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
14. Invalidity If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
16. Third party rights Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
17. Governing law The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with British law and the British courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
19. Interpretation In these terms and conditions:
‘we’ ‘ours’ and ‘us’ refers to C&G Electronic Services
'working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
'you' and 'your' means the person purchasing goods under these terms and conditions.
20. Contact Details :
C&G Electronic Services
682-686 Dumbarton Road
Tel: 0141 416 0211 (Mon - Fri 11am - 6pm)