5m of Profigold 3 Way Oxygen Free Shielded RGB Component Video / Audio Cable
- Available Now With Free UK Shipping
- Calculated at Checkout
5m length of pure Oxygen Free Copper OFC black 3 way video / audio cable by Profigold.
is a useful length of superior grade ultra flexible component video
cable for use in high grade audio / video applications.
cable can be used for all audio and video applications where 3 cores
are quired. Typical examples are component video feeds using the Red, Green and Blue cores.
Also use the cable in audio video feeds where left right audio and
compostite video is needed. The cable can also be used for audio only
Since the cable is extra flexible and tough it can be used on stages as well as other commercial and domestic applications.
The cable is formed of 3 x 6mm diameter screened cores ribbed together to form an 18mm x 6mm jacket with a thick rubberised outer sheath.
The conductors within this cable are made from oxygen free 0.12mm² strands which makes it incredibly flexible..
The oxygen free copper in the cable reduces the resistance of the cable and ensures more of the signal reaches the end of the cable. The double screening using a braid and a foil keeps the good signals in and the unwated signals out.
Lets look at the cable specification:
- Cable Type - Oxygen Free 3 Core Video / Audio Cable
- Cable Jacket Dimensions: 18.0mm x 6.0mm
- Insulation Material: Black Rubberised
- Conductor Type: OFC Oxygen Free Copper
- Centre Core Construction - 25 x 0.12mm² strands per core
- Braid Construction - 96 x 0.12mm² strands per core
- Colour - Black
- Length Supplied - 5m coil
- Cable Weight - 700g / 5m
- Polarisation - 1 x Red Core, 1 x Green Core, 1 x Blue Core
a longer length? No problem, simply change the purchase quantity to
suit as the cable is always sent out in one piece. Enter a quantity of 2
for a 10m length, 3 for a for a 15m length, 4 for a 20m length and so
on. The maximum length in on single piece is 100m.