2 x Dyson DC01 DC04 DC07 DC14 ElecTrue BLT100 Vacuum Hoover Rubber Belt
- Available Now With Free UK Shipping
- Calculated at Checkout
This quality set of belts are as good as the originals and cost a bit less. The belts are made from specially a developed rubber compound for increased belt. There are 2 belts supplied in the pack so you will have one spare.
The belts fit the following models in the Dyson range:
- DC01 Series
- DC04 Series
- DC07 Series
- DC14 Series
The belts are for all models except those with brush control. Brush control models have 2 belts fitted. Look for a switch on the side of your machine saying brush control. If it is present this belt kit is not suitable. Most models do not have brush control.
Let's look at the belt specifications:
- Belt Type: Rubber Drive Belt
- Belt Diameter: 90mm
- Belt Length: 300mm
- Belt Width: 12mm
- Belt Thickness: 3mm
- Pack Size: 2 Belts Supplied
- Brand: Electrue:
- Manufacturers Part Number: BLT100
- Belt Colour: Black
Replacement of the belt is quite straightforward. Check out this simple step by step guide for the DC01 model:
- Unplug the appliance.
- Turn the appliance upside down.
- Remove the 3 screws for the base plate.
- Lift the base pate from the black.
- Lift the brush roller or agitator by pulling it up.
- Remove the belt from the brush roller.
- Unhook the belt from the motor shaft.
- Remove any dust and fluff from the brush roller.
- Hook the new belt over the motor shaft first.
- Hook the belt over the brush roller and push the brush roller back in to its slots on each side of the appliance body. some force will be required as the belt will become stretched.
- When placing the brush roller back in place ensure the two smiley face plastic guides are located in a down wards direction in to the slots of the main body.
- When the brush roller is in position rotate it by hand a few times to ensure that the belt runs true and does not catch against anything. Failure to do this can result in the new belt snapping at switch on.
- Refit the base plate and tighten the 3 screws
- Plug the appliance in and test.